I was tucking Rylie in bed tonight. In her new toddler bed I might add....such a big girl now. We were about to do our prayers and as I always ask her "Do you have anybody specifically you want to pray for tonight? Is there anyone on your heart?" and she said "pray that my ear drops don't hurt my ears anymore" and I said baby girl God answered that prayer and we are finished with the drops for now...she looked up and me with those baby blues and just smiled and said "God did do that didn't he" and then she said " pray for my Gigi to start feeling better" (Gigi is fine just a little under the weather today) but it just melted my heart that she wanted to pray for her GiGi. She then said her "ankle onnie" aka Uncle Ronnie needs some prayers because he doesn't feel well either. I just love the fact that she listens and does prayers with me. I tell her GOd is smiling on her when she does, and she makes his heart swell with happiness when she does her prayers.
(We are blessed.Man I could just eat her up)
CROSSfitter
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment