Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our sweet Angel is growing up!

So this was the first week of preschool for Rylie. I think it was harder on mommy than Rylie. She seems to love it. Tuesday was first day and Rob and I both took her we were off all this week. We got up fixed her breakfast and got her dressed and she seemed really happy about going. We got there and they do car pool for the kids and they come and get the kids out of the car for you. So no mommy and daddy taking her in on her first day, as hard as that was it soooo was the best for mommy. I feel now! Ms. Julie came and got her out of the car and she got a panic stricken look on her face and reached out for me. Ms. Julie took right in..so then I panic all morning of how she did and did she cry. Robbie and totally wasted the entire morning. We went for coffee and went shopping and running errands with Beck and having some alone time with him. Man it was nice, but I missed my baby too!!!
When we went to pick her up she bounced out of the door and into the car with the biggest smile on her face. She stayed on the green light all day and got three skittles. she said she had a great time and made a friend named "Bella". Whenever I asked her anything she would reply " I don't know" I could not get anything out of her.She was totally overwhelmed by her day. She came home and took a WONDERFUL nap...I am loving it. We did suger cookies that night for her snack for the next day and drew blue squares on them for the shape and color of the month. She loved it and was so proud to be taking the snack in the next day! She got in the car and said "everyone loved my cookies". Thursday was a even better day. She brought home her first art work to show mommy and daddy and she was so proud: "Joseph's coat of many colors". She has been such a sweetheart this week with so much changes going on. She stayed on green light this entire week. I pray she continues to like it. She is such a joy to us both!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Rylie 1st preschool week
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: