Tuesday, April 8, 2008

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

Hope everyone has had a blessed day....Robbie is out of town this week so it is just us girls. Pray for his safe travel he went to Kentucky for safety convention....
Thanks Kelly for the advice on the music...I put my favorite song on this blog..you are my sunshine...that is the song that I sang to Rylie when she was a baby, baby (she will always be my baby). I sang while she ate and then one day my sister was trying to feed her and she wouldn't take her bottle and she called me and said she is not eating...I said oh sorry just sing you are my sunshine and she got Christa( her daughter) better known as Chrika to Rylie. Debbie had Christa sing to Rylie and she ate it up then....Isn't funny how kids catch on so quickly to things...for example this week Rylie has been teething we believe and hasn't slept well and so I put her in the bed with us a couple of hours in the early morning( a habit that neither of us want to get into)...well anyway the other day she woke up around 3am and said "no your bed mommy your bed" and I did the cardinal sin and carried her to our bed....I was so tired and totally not thinking...it was a bad idea I know but time will tell...I have to resist this week while Robbie is gone not to give in to the bed thing...since I am minus one occupant...
Hope everyone had a blessed day ...
Love Billie

No comments: