Monday, April 7, 2008

Our Blog site

Hey guys
Just wanted to share with you that We have a blog site now...courtesy of Kelly Rainey:)
Hopefully it will make it a little easier to share things with our friends and family. I hope I can be as diligent as Kelly is with hers:)
Give me some time to get some pictures and some information on here for you. I am just trying it out now.
Mark this page and try back later...It will be like all of us and be a work in progress!
God Bless
Love Billie, Robbie and Rylie

2 comments:

Kelly for Team Rainey said...

Bwaahahaa! That's my evil laugh!
Welcome to the next big thing to waste your time on.. Blogging! But, at least we get totally adorable pics & stories of Rylie!

A Blessed MOM said...

I know it is real easy to get caught up on the computer...
Take care and I will get something on here soon!!