ok so I must share this...Kelly Rainey is a friend I had in HIGHSCHOOL a few years back well we have reunited via email and she has been just an inspiration to me. My how we both have changed ..eh Kelly....
She is a couragous christian, wife and mother of 3 wonderful little boys...well leave it up to her to find a bright shining moment in the frog story...she told me it was a message from God ...F.R.O.G Fully Rely on God with all that we have going on with the adoption....man is she awesome and when I think about it in that way the frog is a welcomed thing:)
Thanks Kelly for showing me the bright side of things:)
Love you bunches:)
CROSSfitter
11 years ago




1 comment:
Thank you, thank you! And, yes... the years have brouht great change to my life. I am so thankful to our LORD who made our paths cross again at Hebron that night of the adoption seminar! His plans are far better than ours. I'm thankful for the opportunity to pray on your behalf. And, I'm so glad I get to witness Him walking and guiding you through this journey!
Post a Comment