
I just got the be gigi's scared out of me.....I was using the rest room in our master bathroom and then I flushed the toilet a FROG yes a FROG came up an was swimming for dear life in our toilet...I usually am a huge frog lover...but let me tell you this...the last thing that you expect to be in your toilet is a frampin' FROG!!! I was screaming for Robbie to come and he was down stairs watching the Falcons and was yelling "touchdown"...I then hit an octive higher and he came bounding upstairs to me and I was panicked to say the least I just PRAISE GOD Rylie was not pottying on the "poppy" because she doesn't care for frogs except from a far and that would have scarred her for life and she would have never sat on a "poppy" again....And no I have not eaten any frogs lately as my mother asked:)
Then my sister called and I was telling her the story and my brother in law started singing "i drop a loggy on the froggy and it died" he put it to a tune and just kept repeating it well my mother laughed so much at the story that she peed her pants...she would kill me if she kne w I put that on here..but that just shows how crazy my family is I am beginning to feel that I am adopted:)




1 comment:
You know what the acronynm for Frog is right??
FULLY RELY ON GOD!!
He sent you encouragment through the potty! :O)
Post a Comment