Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cardboard Confessions

So I must be the worst blogger in the world...it seems that they get further and further behind.
I wanted to share this with you guys. I BELIEVE it was Kelly Rainey that shared this the first time with me if I am wrong I apologize. But this is the cardboard testomonies and it is awesome I put it on the blog before but man it just touches Robbie and I.
Our church is doing this on August 10th and asked Robbie and I to be a part of it and of course we are stoked to share anything about our infertility with anyone. Maybe God can use us and touch someone that day through our sharing.
Maybe we will put CMC's cardboard testomonies on you tube so I can share the real thing with you guys. God bless you and enjoy this awesome you tube video...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

No comments: