Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stephen Curtis Chapman "when love takes you in"

Ok so I have been like totally taking my spare time and looking at all the adoption stuff of the web. I know this song very well from Rylie's adoption, but I didn't have a blog then so I wanted to share this will you guys if you have not heard of the song before...The video is awesome...It is so true "a miracle begins with the beat of a heart" that is where it all begins.....We went to see SCC at Gwinnett the christmas before Rylie came to us and I bought a shirt that says "all I want for christmas" on the front and on the back it says "is a family" and that was all we wanted and just a few months later we were blessed with our Rylie Bug...SCC is obviously pro-adoption and he had some orphans actually come out and sing on one of his songs on stage...a tear jerker...

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=37f3f82c6ba98df3748b

1 comment:

Kelly for Team Rainey said...

Love SCC.
Think he's going to be at the Braves game Saturday!!