Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yellow River Game Ranch



Today we went to the Yellow River game ranch with the Willard's:) We had such a good time. This is the slide show that Troy created and I cheated and posted it to our blog. I will get ours up as soon as I can. I have been bad with pictures lately. Rylie was a hoot this time. Last time she was like whatever she loved all the animals and was cool with all of them. This time is was like heck no....get off me man. We even had a squirrel get in the diaper bag looking around and then in our bag of goodies looking for a nut. It was great I got those pictures on my camera. It was so good to be with friends and those girls so young and precious. I love to watch them see things through their eyes and the things that they say...such as "butt-a-loes" aka buffalo per Kenzi:)
It was so cute. Then a chicken 1/4 of Rylie's size charged at her and she threw her sippy cup at them and ran for the hills after letting out this high pitched scream. It was so funny at the time but took a couple of minutes to soothe her.
Rylie thinks that she is just as big as they are. It was so cute she wanted to hold their hands all through the trail. She is such a sweetie when she wants to be:)

No comments: