Ok...so some of you may know...We had an unspoken prayer request several weeks back, and so now we can tell more people about it since our entire 3 services at church on sunday will know about it during our "cardboard confessions" our church is doing that this sunday and we are apart of it and will be telling everyone our news...
if you don't know what cardboard confessions are see one of my other blogs and there is an example on you tube of one...
this is going to be long story short because it is a lot to tell...if ANYONE has any questions they can email me and I will tell you more..so bare with us on this...we need all the prayers sent up on this one:)
here it goes....i had a young girl come in to confirm pregnancy because she wanted an abortion if she was pregnant. She said she was not ready to be a mom and was to start college this fall. well I told her there was other options such as adoption take it from an adoptive mother it is the biggest blessing in the world. She said I know nothing about adoption, so I told her to watch Juno..she is 20 so she could relate to that...and it is a good adoption story. (go see it if you have not a little fowl language, but not too bad). well several weeks later she calls me out of the blue and wants to know if Robbie and I wanted another baby, because her and her boyfriend were not ready to be parents...so of course we are JUMPING at the chance...we talked about it PRAYED about it and told her YES!!!
The BF(birthfather) is in total support of adoption plan due to he is in the mortgage business and things are down and he says finacially and timing in not on their side. He is not ready to do this...(however he has another son by someone else he may or may not be supporting?)
well since all of this her (BM) father has passed away and her mother wants her to go to counseling before she makes any decisions because she doesn't want her to make any hasty decisions(understandable). The BM (birthmother) says I made up my mind before dad passed, but I am going to appese my mom???
anyway she called july 25 and said hey I went to the doctor and found out the sex of the baby and everything looks good. She told me about her mother wanting her to do counseling. And I agreed because the last thing Robbie and I need to do is loose a lot of money that we don't even have yet if you know what I mean.
So to say the least we need prayer or BM,BF, BABY and us in this situation and prayer that God's will be done for this baby what ever it may be if it was to tell her about "Juno", so she didn't get abortion or if it is to be the parents of this baby. We know he will protect us. It is so hard thought because we are RIGHT slap dab in the middle, and with an agency this goes on behind the scence so to speak. A BM counselor called us tonight and spoke to me to length about the positive and negatives of what has transpired since we talked to BM last. It is still so up in the air. She is due Nov 6th...which seems an eternity away but it is really not. We step out in faith with Rylie we painted a room, got furniture for the room with out knowing anything EXCEPT that God would provide us a baby in HIS time, and he did HIS perfect time. So Robbie and I are doing the same with this one. Robbie is currently building a closet in our bonus room, so he can move his clothes out of "baby's" closet. We have been looking at names and themes just like we did with Rye. We hope and pray that God honors that and meets us like he did before with Rylie. (you must see facing the giants the movie. We watched that the weekend before we knew about this baby. no joke after watching the movie Robbie said "baby we need to prepare our fields for rain, we need to prepare for a blessing from God that he will provide that baby he has put in our hearts...no joke we started cleaning out our spare bedroom that weekend and she called me on wed. of that week...God is Good)
But it is a huge story to tell you all the things that have fell into place so far with this...it is just so God like only He could have done all of this so far :) keep us in your prayers.
oh...I guess you are wondering ....
I
T
'
S
A
B
O
Y
what will we do with ALL of those girl clothes ;) I am glad "real men" wear pink now!
CROSSfitter
11 years ago




1 comment:
PRAYIN' HARD!!!
((HUGS))
Post a Comment