Okay - so Kelly tagged me on a random blog quiz. So I thought I'd be a good sport and participate!! here it goes . . .
3 random facts:
1. I can blow bubbles out of my mouth using my tongue
2. I am a proud member at Chestnut mountain church
3. I am a closet wipeout aka "big balls" as Rylie calls it fan:)
3 current obsessions:
1. Adopting this baby boy without any problems
2. Getting ideas for baby's room so when we can get the perfect boy's room ready
3. Making Rylie's Halloween costume (yes Jami I am up for susie homemaker:))
3 goals:
1. Be told by God one day "well done good and faithful servent"
2. Raise my children in the way God wants me to.
3. Continue to have a good and solid marriage throughout my life on earth and beyond:)
3 fears:
1. Loosing a close family member
2. snakes
3. Killing a patient
3 joys:
1. My Rylie and the thoughts of a baby "bruder" coming soon
2. Spending time with hubby and getting rare date nights
3. Believe it not my job...I am truley blessed to do what I do
CROSSfitter
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment