Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spoke to birthmother today:)

Today was a great day. I spoke to birth mother. She had called on friday and we were playing phone tag this weekend, but she called me today. Everything is still on track for our little guy. She goes to doctor on september 4th for check up. Her and BF will be going to birthmother counselor along with Robbie and I on the 9th. So pray for us all that day. Things just seem to be falling into place. Robbie and I are off this week..(I work on friday, boo hoo) anyway we are stepping out on faith and painting the baby's room. A couple from our church GAVE us a convertible crib PRAISE GOD!!! Thank you Aaron and Kim:) love you bunches!!!

I have praise report my online yard sale has raised enough money for one hour of counseling for our birthparents. We are thrilled at that. If my camera and computer were cooperating better I could add a lot more stuff, but oh well in time I guess.
A prayer request is this I found out on friday that Robbie HAS to be out of town in Ohio on November 5 and 6th.....and november 6th is the little man's due date. This of course is her first baby and many people have said they go later either way pray that Robbie is here for MY sanity and the paper work:)
I know God will allow that. You should have seen all that He (God) brought us through with Rylie We should write a book:)
Thanks so much for all the prayers keep them coming...Also pray that we agree on a baby name or it will be "James Elmo" as Rylie calls him:)

No comments: