Friday, August 22, 2008

Spoke with Birthmom today!

Man it has been a good week for us as far as communication this week.... I spoke with BM again today. I called her to give her the address of birthmother counselor. She has an appointment with her on 9/9...so everyone lift her and BF up that night....she is still doing good..she is enjoying college...wanting to hurry up and have this baby "so she can move on with her life"....her next OB appointment is 9/4....continue to pray for the baby's health....Robbie and I are trying to come up with names right now at this time...outside of Rylie calling him "james elmo"....if baby "bruder" don't come out red and fuzzy she will be disappointed:)
BM still seems commited to us as we are to her....She says she does not want to see the baby at birth and wants to be moved off maternity area after he is born....so pray that all of this gets conveyed to the doctors and nurses so that her wishes will be carried out....I pray to God for His will to be done in this situation....We are stepping out in faith with this little guy and anxiously await his arrival...I can not say it enough that we serve an amazing God and that no matter what happens in her situation if this child is meant to be ours HE will deliver him to us....we want to thank you again for all of your support and prayers in this adoption.
Also pray for travel mercies for Robbie he leaves on Monday to go to california to do two presentations one for sherwin williams and one for GE (which by the way the BM's mother will be there and is the one to ask Robbie to speak there...yep you heard me right)....talking about a GOD thing huh:)...Thanks
we love you bunches..
love Robbie, Billie and Rylie

No comments: