Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rylie's First Haircut and more



I don't know why these pictures didn't come out clearer, however just wanted to share with you some pictures of Rylie's first haircut. It was hard for mommy and Rylie I can not believe our baby will be two years old on monday. Time flies by so fast.There is a couple of my pictures from the petting zoo with the girls, Mik and Mak, and Rylie at her swimming lessons on the last day with her certificate. She did such a good job. We were so proud of her. I can wait till next year with her and swimming.
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Kelly for Team Rainey said...

My boys STILL don't like haircuts! Hopefully, girls will be better. Thanks for sharing! Look for my fave YRGR pic in your inbox!-Kelly

A Blessed MOM said...

That was a great picture...those mules and horses had the best personalities. Especially that one that kicked to fence to get your attention. He was there last year and praise God still there this year. He was a hoot to us:)
Have a blessed day!